Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Iphone or Ipod Touch

With the advance technology in IT... Everyone was chasing for the most advance technology in the market...IPhone4



Been wishing to own an IPOD Touch since some ages ago but yet something that I think have stopped me from that.  Well, it doesn't even stop me from thinking to own an IPOD Touch....


Lately, there is a few of my closed colleague own the IPhone4.  As I realize that IPhone4 is the toppest model in Malaysia now.  Everywhere you go people will talk about IPhone 4.  Where you go it? How long you will wait? What are the package that you have sign up? How long is the package? But seldom heard people will compare the difference between between IPhone4 vs IPod Touch except they have make calls.

Now it even lure me whether to own a IPhone4 iso IPod Touch.  Should I or Not?

No comments: