Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life...

What is life?

Life is just like a gift given by god to you everyday. You wouldn't know what will happen to you in the next second, next minute, next hour, next day, next week, next month or next year....

Recent Famous quote which everyone was saying "How many 10 years are there in Life... importantly to live to the fullest"... choose to love urself & your family more..... and care for those worth caring...."

I always tell myself that "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get... "
Enjoy yourlife as much as you can... eat healthy, stay healthy...

3 comments:

sdovelly said...

Hey Cindy, couldn't agree with you more on this... BTW, what has prompt you with this post today i wonder....:)

Cynful Pleasure said...

you enjoy your life.. I am sure with my bro and Renee accompanying you walking the life path, it be very exciting for you.. :D

Cindy's Worldz said...

Hi Sdovelly, I am ok just that maybe too many thing happening to me lately. But I am coping with it now.

Hi Cynthia,
I am enjoying my life with both of them and my parents too... Just that something happen again to my auntyz so tats y i feel like life is just like gift from god everyday on this...