Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I don't want to be like maid.....

Life for a working housewife is quite tiring and boring. Being a fulltime working mom aka wife is tremendously tiring especially when just came back from work. The only time that can have rest is only Saturday/Sunday but which is not really resting.



Now I do really understand why does each family do have a MAID. How I wish that I do have a maid so she can help me to do all the housework. Wait.. wait.. wait.. before considering to get a maid, let me see what are the daily housework that I am doing:-

1. Sweep Floor (Once or twice a week)
2. Mop Floor (Once or twice a week)
3. Laundry (three to 4 times a week)
4. Dry out all the laundry / Folding shirt
5. Wipe the dust (from cabinet/rack etc)
6. Cleaning up the Kitchen
7. Changing Bed Sheet
8. watering the plants
9. Cleaning up my pet
10. Ironing
11. Cooking

Sometimes, I do feel tired, why can't I just come back home and rest. I always do hope that I can have time for myself like finish up my craft. I don't mind to do the house chores but if there is someone who have the same mind like me helping me out and not leaving things for me to do that would be great.



So, my question now what should I do... I can't leave my house being look messy. I really have no idea what am I blogging now but this is just to express myself on how do I feel now.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cheer up sis.. hope big bro read this la.. hahahah :)

Cindy's Worldz said...

Thanks sis... the message already delivered to him... haiz just have to 'Ying Meng' lor...,

sdovelly said...

Believe me or not, my house has got no "magical touch" from me for more than a month! Sigh.... :(