Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Most Popular Destination...Bangkok

Have anyone of you been thinking of holiday???

Yup, of course everyone of us been thinking of holiday right and where to go...

Lately, I have been hearing a lot of my friendz planning to go for holiday to Bangkok. What is so famous there till can attract that much of tourist to go there. Well, I am doing some research and start my blog on Bangkok.

Bangkok is a capital of Thailand. Thailand's is the largest city and one of the leading cities of South East Asia. Bangkok which lies in the heart of the country's major commercial such is rice growing region. Bangkok which now one the busiest in Asia despite these transportation facilities, it is also depends mainly on its numerous canals to carry the commercial product of the surrounding area.

Why is it Bangkok can attract tourist? You will never know that it is a that advance city with convenience transport just like Kuala Lumpur. They have Bangkok MRT where you can travel around Bangkok. Incredible and convenient.




I think I need to save more bullets aka $$$ before planning my trip to Bangkok. As some of my friend been there say there is just like a shopping spree place and you can shop till you drop...


1 comment:

sdovelly said...

Yes 100% agree, please get ready for that shop till you drop experience! and right after u step outta the plane and landed home you will start to plan when will be your next trip! Trust me! :)